- Due to our patient volume, we highly recommend that you schedule your follow-up appointment on the day of your visit to avoid delays in your next visit.
- If you are unable to schedule your follow-up on the day of your visit, please call our clinic within one week to schedule your follow-up appointment.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, as a courtesy to other patients, please call our clinic 24 hours prior to reschedule.
- You will be contacted via phone to schedule any diagnostic test not performed on the day of your visit.
- If you do not receive a scheduling phone call after one week, please call our clinic.
Diagnostic Test Results
- We review test and imaging results multiple times a week.
- If a test/imaging result is of immediate concern, our staff will reach out to you directly via phone.
- You will NOT be contacted for normal or non-urgent test/imaging results. These results will be discussed during your next clinic visit.
- To expeditiously view your test/imaging results, we highly recommend you register and view them electronically via the following patient portals:
- Tests & imaging performed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) – please register for a PatientSite account
- Tests & imaging performed at BID Milton – please register for a MySite Patient Portal account
- Imaging performed at any Shields location – please register for a Shields Express Link account (click on ‘Shields Express Link’ in upper left)
- To request a paper copy of your test/imaging results or clinic notes to be mailed to you, please follow the steps provided by the Health Information Management department.
Location & Hours
Center for Specialty Care
BID Milton, Ground Floor
199 Reedsdale Road
Milton, MA 02186
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm