Your well-being and safety is our primary focus at BID Milton. Following Governor Baker’s announced plan to reopen Massachusetts in a data-driven, phased approach, BID Milton is slowly resuming healthcare services with a focus on patient and staff safety.
These services include scheduling non-urgent, elective surgeries and procedures as well as outpatient evaluations, tests and appointments.
Many of the hospital’s physicians also continue to offer “telehealth services (Please see below).
Please see the illustration below for the 5 Ways We Are Helping to Keep You Safe.
Acute Care Hospital Phase 3 Reopen Attestation Form
On July 6, 2020 health care providers may continue to provide in-person procedures and services as authorized in Phase 2, with the addition of certain group treatment programs and day programs.
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital – Milton has submitted the Acute Care Hospital Phase 3 Reopen Attestation Form to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) on July 6, 2020 By having submitted this form, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton attests to meeting the Phase 3 criteria and standards in the DPH Hospital Reopening Guidance.
Additional information about the reopening plan is available at the Commonwealth's Reopening Website.
Under Phase 3 of the state’s COVID-19 reopening plan, the hospital’s current visitor policy is as follows:
- All visitors must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene before entering and exiting a patient’s room
- All visitors must wear a face mask/face covering at all times
- One visitor at a time for inpatients and outpatients, including the Emergency Department. Individuals waiting to visit a patient must wait outside the hospital
- No visitors for COVID-19 patients or patients on COVID-19 precautions
- No visitors under age 18 are allowed unless the visitor is a patient’s child. No visitors under the age of 12, even if a patient’s child
- Inpatient visiting hours are 10 am – 2 pm and 4 – 8 pm for ONE hour. Patient healing rest time is 2 – 4 pm, with visitors restricted
- All visitors must sign in upon arrival to inpatient unit and upon leaving
- Visitors may be prohibited if they pose a significant infection control risk
- Decisions about visitors are made on a case-by-case basis by the care team and exclusions may apply.
Thank you for helping keep our patients, visitors and staff safe.
BID Milton continues to limit access to the hospital to protect patients and staff. Below are the current hours the hospital’s entrances are open:
Emergency Department: 24 hours
Highland Street Entrance: Monday – Friday, 6 am – 4:30 pm, Closed weekends
Reedsdale Road Entrance: Closed at this time