Located on the Second Floor, Brooks Wing Telephone: 617-313-1681 Fax: 617-313-1566 Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Treatment for work related injuries are also treated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our emergency department.
Please download our Authorization Form. This form must be completed and brought with you on the day of your visit.
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton's Occupational Health department is a member of the Occupational and Environmental Health Network (OEHN), a Marlboro-based health organization delivering premier onsite medical leadership and program oversight for employee and occupational health departments.
In conjunction with OEHN, our Occupational Health team provides an employee health program that meets the unique needs of employers, workers, and insurers by reducing the level of illness and injury, reducing the cost of lost work days, and reducing the overall cost of healthcare. Supported by a team of Board Certified Occupational Health physicians, Certified Nurse Practitioners, Physician's Assistants, program management staff, project managers and consultants, we provide a comprehensive portfolio of occupational medicine solutions, including:
- Urgent Care
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Specialty treatment such as disability management, orthopedics and industrial hygiene
- Risk Prevention exams, including annual physicals, pre-placement exam and drug and alcohol testing, immunizations/vaccinations
- Job analysis, including workplace ergonomics and health and safety walk-throughs
- Health Education and lectures
- Screening Clinics
- Ergonomics, the science of efficiently fitting the job to the worker
Personalized “back to work” medical action plans are designed for each employee by physicians specializing in occupational health. Through accurate diagnosis, treatment and support, we help foster high morale and a speedy return to work.
If you have questions regarding any of our programs, pricing, or if you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss your company needs, please contact either of the following:
- James Lawson, Director, at 617-313-1144 or email James_Lawson@miltonhospital.org
- Susan Greeley, RN, Clinical Supervisor, at 617-313-1681 or email Susan_Greeley@miltonhospital.org
Before sending employees to our Occupational Health Department, please make sure your company is established as a client company first. For questions, please call 617-313-1681.